Thao Vat 13" to 14" Laptop Messenger Bag - Light Grey
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00fortnightly with More info
The Thao Vat Messenger Bag fits a 13 to 14 inch laptop and is designed for smart casual social activities and daily business use. This is the best laptop satchel for the discerning individual on the go and is built to last with the addition of leather foot pads for heightened durability. Storage is easy with a total of 4 pockets, a padded laptop compartment, plus main compartment. Easy to use, the zips glide smoothly and the flap can be opened in seconds via the magnetic snap closures, or unbuckled for those who like it old-school. The fine stitch detail alongside the leather flap straps adds that extra touch of style. Be daring and use it for taking a lighter load to your studies or a cafe with friends. The fine stylings on this bag will be the envy of your friends. Choose Light Grey pictured here, or try Honey Coffee.
- Heavy-duty canvas with tear-resistant fabric lining
- All genuine cow leather panels
- Genuine leather foot pads for extra durability
- Carry handle made of strong cotton webbing with a genuine cow leather grip
- Dual function closures on flap straps: magnetic snaps and buckles. Recommended to use magnetic snaps only for ease of use. If buckles are undone, magnetic snap component is removable completely from this bag. Please keep this in mind to prevent loss of magnetic snap component!
- External rear zippered pocket
- 2 roomy front slip pockets under the flap
- Internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap made of strong canvas webbing, with our signature Proyager imprinted metal adjuster buckle
- Colours: Honey Coffee and Light Grey
- Dimensions: 38cm (L) x 30cm (H) x 12cm (D)
- Approx. Weight: 0.97 kg
- Laptop padded compartment 35cm (L) x 24cm (H) with an elastic velcro strap to keep your electronics secured
- Fits up to most 14” laptops and comfortably fits most notebooks, e-readers and tablets with room to spare
- ***Shipping fees apply to Domestic Express and International Standard and Express. See Shipping Tab for more info
We process orders on a daily basis Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Orders are dispatched either same day or the next available business day. For more information, see below.
Standard: Free Parcel Post delivery with tracking via Australia Post in *3 to 8 business days. Same or next day dispatch.
Express: $15 flat rate for Express Parcel Post delivery with tracking via Australia Post in *1 to 3 business days. Orders received by 2pm are processed and dispatched same day.
*Delivery times vary between metro, country or remote areas. Please check the Australia Post website for guidelines on delivery timeframes to your area.
You will receive automatic tracking advice via email, so please ensure the email address you provide us is correct. If you prefer to manually track your deliveries, your tracking number is also loaded into your Proyager account and viewable within 24 hours. Armed with your tracking number, you can then use the Australia Post website tracking tool to track the progress of your delivery. If you do experience delays, please contact Australia Post and quote your tracking number. Please note that Proyager is not liable for any Australia Post delays that may occur from time to time after we've dispatched your order.
Currently, we ship to the following countries: New Zealand, United States of America, Canada and UK. You will be able to track the delivery at our selected courier partner websites and will also receive tracking advice via email. (If you've madly fallen in love with our bags but your country is not listed here, please feel free to send us an enquiry on shipping and we will try to accomodate you. Depending on country restrictions, we may not be able to ship to you but we will try our best to sort something out if we can!)
International Delivery Options:
- Australia Post Pack and Track International, or Air Mail (depending on the country), *3 to 10 days (can take up to 30 days) from the date of dispatch: $35
- Australia Post Express Post International, *3 to 7 days from the date of dispatch: $65
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. You are responsible for these charges. Please check with your country's customs office (especially UK and Canada) to determine what these additional costs will be, if any, prior to your purchase.
*Delivery timeframes shown are based on those shown on the Australia Post website and are current at the time of publishing this page. These times apply from the date of dispatch and are based on business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Proyager is not liable for any delivery delays that may occur from time to time that are out of our direct control after dispatch, such as courier delays, or any delays that may occur in the customs department of the destination country. If you do experience delays, please contact Australia Post and quote the tracking number provided to you.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us within 15 days from the purchase date. You can either exchange your item to another item of the same value, or receive a credit note to the same value of your original purchase. Your item must be returned to us unused, in the original condition, and with the original tags attached. You are responsible for return and delivery costs. This policy applies to online purchases and purchases via pop up shops we run from time to time.
If your return is a result of our error (the item is defective or not the same item that was selected online), we will pay for the return shipping costs and you have the option to exchange the item to another of the same value, receive a credit note to the same value of your original purchase, or receive a full refund.
How to request an exchange, credit note or refund:
Purchases made online: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the information requested as per the dot points for purchases offline below. A receipt is not required since we have proof of your purchase in our records.
Purchases made offline: You must retain the original receipt in order for us to process your exchange, credit note or refund. Scan or photograph your original receipt and send to: email@example.com using email subject ‘Product Return’ . Make sure to include ALL the following details:
- Your name.
- Mobile phone:
- Email address:
- Preferred contact method: (email/phone)
- Product(s) being returned, including model name and colour
- Reason for return: Changed my mind / Item faulty / Not what I ordered
- Refund method: Product Exchange / Credit Note / Cash refund
Credit notes will be issued to you via email.
If you are entitled to a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases you will receive a refund much faster. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank or PayPal to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products.
At Proyager, we work hard to ensure the best standards of quality in all of our products, however we also understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If a problem does occur with your Proyager product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Proyager will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. This warranty applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the product for a period of 1 year starting from the date the product was purchased.
This warranty is limited only to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), over loading the bag beyond reasonable capacity, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, *normal wear and tear, transport damage (by airlines for example), or theft and/or loss of contents of your bag. *Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use is not warranted, for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time. These are normal conditions and are not considered manufacturers' defects.
To make a warranty claim, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your preferred contact method and description of your query to help speed up the process. We will provide you with instructions on returning the product to us so that we can review the product fault.
Once we determine that the defect falls within the warranty guidelines, depending on the nature of the fault, one or more of the following options may be applicable:
- we look after alterations/repairs wherever possible in the interest of reducing environmental waste, or,
- if a repair is not possible, we will exchange your item with an item of the same value, or,
- we will issue a refund or credit note equal to the original purchase price where exchange is not possible (i.e. if the item is out of stock and a replacement cannot be sent in a reasonable time frame, or the item has been discontinued)
- Note: the materials from all faulty bags returned to us may be reused for one-off hand-made bags made by Proyager, or donated to recycling centres, community groups, individuals in need, craft groups and similar, to be reused in the interest of reducing environmental waste and contributing toward sustainability.